Always notify the PRA of changes in your beneficiaries and any information related to your beneficiaries (i.e. name changes, address changes, and/or phone number changes).
As a member you can submit changes by completing the beneficiary form.
This form upon completion should be sent to the PRA at the following address:
Police Relief Association
Milwaukee Police Department
3215 W. State Street
Milwaukee, WI 53208
If you have questions regarding whom your beneficiaries are and/or questions about changes, please contact the PRA at the following:
The PRA does not have normal business hours, so please email or leave a voice mail and we will return your messages.
MPD - PRA Milwaukee Board Members
Branko Stojsavljevic – President – Intelligence Fusion Center (IFC) Early - email@example.com
Shannon M. Seymer -Tabaska – Vice President – HR-Medical Days – firstname.lastname@example.org
Gust Petropolous – Treasurer – Employee Retirement System (ERS) - email@example.com
Dena Klemstein – Secretary – Inspections Days – firstname.lastname@example.org
Eric Pfeiffer – Director – Special Investigations Division (SID) Days - email@example.com
Patrick Doyle – MPD Retiree – firstname.lastname@example.org
Tips from the PRA Board to avoid benefit issues at time of death:
1. Ensure your beneficiary designations reflect life changes: birth, adoption, marriage, divorce and death. Review beneficiary designations periodically.
2. Beneficiary forms on file at the PRA determine beneficiaries for financial payout, not the member’s will and/or estate.
3. Ensure beneficiary forms have your beneficiary’s most current address and phone number.
4. Ensure the beneficiary form is signed, dated, and the percentage total adds up to 100% for the designated beneficiary (ies).
5. Beneficiary Forms are located on our website: Beneficiary Change Form
6. Instructions to complete Beneficiary Change Form