Always notify the PRA of changes in your beneficiaries and any information related to your beneficiaries (i.e. name changes, address changes, and/or phone number changes).
As a member you can submit changes by completing the beneficiary form.
This form upon completion should be sent to the PRA at the following address:
Police Relief Association
Milwaukee Police Department
3215 W. State Street
Milwaukee, WI 53208
If you have questions regarding whom your beneficiaries are and/or questions about changes, please contact the PRA at the following:
The PRA does not have normal business hours, so please email or leave a voice mail and we will return your messages.
MPD – PRA Milwaukee Board Members
Branko Stojsavljevic – President – Intelligence Fusion Center (IFC) Early – firstname.lastname@example.org
Eric Pfeiffer– Vice President- District Four- epfeif@Milwaukee.gov
Dena Klemstein– Secretary- email@example.com
Shannon M. Seymer–Tabaska – Treasurer – CIB-Robbery – firstname.lastname@example.org
David Feldmeier- Director- District Five- email@example.com
Craig Sarnow – Director- Risk Management- firstname.lastname@example.org
Patrick Doyle – MPD Retiree – email@example.com
Tips from the PRA Board to avoid benefit issues at time of death:
1. Ensure your beneficiary designations reflect life changes: birth, adoption, marriage, divorce and death. Review beneficiary designations periodically.
2. Beneficiary forms on file at the PRA determine beneficiaries for financial payout, not the member’s will and/or estate.
3. Ensure beneficiary forms have your beneficiary’s most current address and phone number.
4. Ensure the beneficiary form is signed, dated, and the percentage total adds up to 100% for the designated beneficiary (ies).
5. Beneficiary Forms are located on our website: Beneficiary Change Form
6. Instructions to complete Beneficiary Change Form